As organizations navigate an increasingly complex and dynamic cybersecurity landscape, the need for a comprehensive and agile security strategy is more critical than ever. iShift’s vCISO practice is designed to meet this demand by offering a proactive and tailored approach to information security
Scottsdale, AZ – January 16, 2024. iShift, a technology company focused on providing innovative Information Security solutions based in Arizona, announced the launch of its pioneering Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) practice. The new practice will be headed by Rich Dussliere, an experienced cybersecurity expert and technology executive.
Key Features of iShift’s vCISO Practice:
- Strategic Leadership: This strategic guidance ensures that clients receive expert insights aligned with their business goals.
- Tailored Solutions: Recognizing the unique challenges different organizations face, iShift’s vCISO practice will deliver effective security strategies tailored to meet the specific needs and objectives of the client.
- Proactive Risk Management: By staying ahead of emerging threats and proactively implementing measures to mitigate potential risks, the vCISO service is built on forward-thinking approach that is crucial in today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape.
- Comprehensive Security Services: From governance and compliance to privacy engagements, iShift’s vCISO practice covers a wide spectrum of security services. This comprehensive approach aims at providing clients with a holistic and resilient security posture.
- AI-Enabled Platform: This new vCISO platform automates most manual processing for framework compliance and assessment work within NIST, ISO, and other popular frameworks. It includes up-to-the minute reporting and dashboarding of most frameworks’ compliance status at any given time.
Rich highlighted the value that the vCISO service will bring organizations in different industries: “Organizations must establish a clear and documented Cybersecurity Strategy that resonates with leadership, the C-Suite, and the Board, and also aligns seamlessly with IT, Risk Management, and respective security frameworks. It’s essential to articulate this strategy across people, processes, and technology to ensure effective communication of security imperatives company wide. In many organizations, lack of visibility into blind spots and inherent risks pose a serious vulnerability. Constructing meaningful reporting and dashboards to illustrate an organization’s security maturity is often a challenging and time-consuming task. Leadership may be uncertain about the company’s real-time security posture due to the absence of a clearly documented Cybersecurity Strategy. An identified Security Strategy is crucial for pinpointing inherent risks and navigating the path to minimizing them to an acceptable residual level. This is how organizations achieve Cybersecurity at the Speed of Business.”
Mark Googins, CEO of iShift, expressed his excitement about the launch: “As we enter 2024, iShift is committed to be a trusted advisor and partner to our clients in the intricate area of cybersecurity. Our vCISO practice reflects our dedication to providing clients with the highest level of expertise and strategic guidance to navigate the complexities of the digital landscape.”
iShift’s launch of the vCISO service is a deliberate move to mark the beginning of 2024 with a bold step towards providing clients with unparalleled cybersecurity expertise and solutions.
For more information about the iShift vCISO service, you may reach us at (480) 477-5050 or contact Rich directly.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with the latest iShift news and insights
iShift is a technology company renowned for delivering innovative Information Security solutions. With a focus on business-aligned tech innovation, iShift provides cutting-edge services and products to clients across diverse industries. We partner with our clients and tailor our services to their unique needs. We also help organizations optimize their IT infrastructure, subscriptions, and applications. For more information on how our offerings empower businesses, visit www.ishift.net.